The Power Wedger is the most versatile studio clay processing machine on the market today. It can perform a variety of functions efficiently, transforming clay in any form to a usable product.
- Mix moist clay from powder and water.
- Reclaim scrap – wet or dry.
- Blend two or more different bodies.
- Add materials (wet or dry) to an already moist body.
- Adjust moisture of an already wet body.
- OR just mix 25 lb. bags of clay – literally warm the clay by mixing it.
When the clay is adequately mixed, it can be deaired with vacuum and pugged out in the form of logs ready for use.
(250 lb. Max. Batch Size)
“The Vacuum Deairing Pugger-Mixer”
Comes equipped with 240V electrical for standard service.
With the growing demand for high quality deaired clay for high production applications, the newly released VPM-100 carries a colossal “bang-for-the-buck” as the largest Vacuum Dearing Mixing Pugmill on the market today. Known as a “working mule”, the VPM-100 leverages off the PM-100 design originally unveiled in 1975. However, Peter Pugger has incorporated a “chainless”, maintenance free geardrive system, state-of-the-art VFD technology, updated vacuum chamber and robust auger design that embellishes the quality and performance that customers around the world have come to expect.
- Maximum Batch Capacity*: 250 pounds
- Pugging Rate: 2,000 lbs. per hour
- Mixing Rate: 600 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions: 67″L x 24″W x 31″H
- Crated Weight: Aluminum Version – 790 lbs. (Ships LTL Trucking)
- Hopper Door Size: 11″ x 11″
- Pug Size: 4″ round
- Electrical: 4 HP, 1-Ph 29 amps, 3-Ph 21.5 amps @ 240V
- Vacuum Pump: 1ea. 1hp, 1ea. 1/2hp (Operates off main electrical)
*Max Batch Capacity may vary depending on material density and moisture content